1. What is Plateaus?
Answer – That high part of the plateau land is called, which goes upstairs and becomes summit.
2. What is the average height of the plateau?
Answer – 600 meters
3. What percentage of the total surface area is Plateau?
Answer – 33% at the part.
4. What are the major plateau of the world?
Answer – The major plateau of the world is following
1. Tibetan Plateau – This plateau is located in the north of the Himalaya Mountains and south of the Kunlun Mountain. This is the world’s highest plateau.
2. Deccan Plateau – This plateau is located in southern India. It is made up of ancient styles and the ancient plot is a part of Gondwanaaland.
3. Arabian Plate – It is located in South-West Asia. In addition to this, the Persian Gulf, the Arabian Sea in the south and the Mediterranean Sea are located in the north-west.
4. Australia Plateau – It is located in the western part of Australia. The desert is in its southern part.
5. Brazilian Plateau – It is located in the mid-eastern part of South America. It is triangular and rich in minerals.
6. Mexico Plateau – This plateau is situated between the western and eastern Samarmadre mountain ranges.
7. Columbia Plateau – It is located in the United States. Many active volcanoes are located in the middle of it.